2021-2022 Domestic Student Registration Fees
- Completion of the application process and acceptance, along with your registration fee is required for placement.
- Application Fee (non-refundable): $75
- Registration Fee after acceptance (non-refundable): $200
- Registration Fee before April 1st (non-refundable): $100
- Maximum family Registration fee 3 or more children: $300
- Registration Fee after April 1st (non-refundable): $175
Please contact the admissions office for International student fees.
Domestic Student Tuition (per student, per year)
Tuition Payment Plans
K - 6th
7th - 12th
Tuition 10 equal installments (August thru May)
Tuition 12 equal installments (August thru July)
Full Tuition Per Year (by August 1st)
Please contact the admissions office for International student tuition.
- Kindergarten (cap & gown): $50
- 6th Grade Promotion: $50
- K- 6th Curriculum Fee: $75.00, Activity Fee: $110
- 7th-12th Curriculum Fee: $100, Activity Fee: $200
- Junior Dues: $75
- Senior Fee: $275
- Senior Mission Trip: $1,400
Tuition paid in full by August 15th will receive a 5% discount.
- Oldest child - Full tuition
- 20% off 2nd child
- 30% off 3rd+ child
- *Maximum family discount - 30%.
- Military/Gov't/Civil Servant
- Fountain of Life Center Members
Before & After School Fees
Before School Drop-off
- Available at no extra cost between the hours of 7 - 8 am.
After School Program
- Registration: $50 per student
- Options available:
- 5 full days 2:45 - 6pm: $200 monthly
- 3 full days: $160 monthly
- 2 full days: $120 monthly
- Family discounts: 1st child full price, additional children 20% discount each.
All returned checks will incur a $25 fee.
Families with delinquent accounts cannot re-enroll until all financial obligations have been met. Tuition account must remain current through the end of the year in order to maintain enrollment status. Any accounts more than 30 days past due are subject to suspension of enrollment. Transcripts, report cards, and diplomas of students with outstanding balances will be withheld until the balance due is paid in full.
Students withdrawing from Life Center Academy must do so in writing indicating the last day of school attendance and submit to the Admissions Office. There will be a $350 withdrawal fee.
Life Center Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Life Center Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
No Events Scheduled
2 more events