- Chaperone field trips, etc.
- Help children by reviewing skills, concepts taught (vocabulary flash card drill, review mathematic facts, letter formation/handwriting skills).
- Read to children or let them read to you!
- Assist teachers in preparation of bulletin boards and/or duplicating materials for classroom use.
- Teach a craft or hobby, talk about your occupation, share cultural and ethnic background and experiences.
- Help with clerical needs in the school office.
- Assemble distributions.
- Assist in the computer lab.
- Assist in the lunchroom and/or on the playground.
- Substitute teach in a class.
- Help write grants can utilize the skills of good writers to assist in the pursuit of funds for greatly needed programs that enhance education.
- Complete projects at home for school use.
No Events Scheduled
Come visit us at Life Center Academy. Schedule your tour today!
Life Center Academy Login