Life Center Academy Athletic Program
The athletic program at Life Center Academy strives to teach young men and women how to use their God-given abilities for the glory of God and to develop a Christ-like character. The following sports are offered at LCA: middle school girls' and boys' soccer, girls' varsity soccer, boys' varsity soccer, girls' varsity volleyball, cheerleading, girls' varsity basketball, boys' junior varsity and varsity basketball, middle school baseball, varsity baseball, middle school softball and varsity softball. Our athletic facilities are all located on our 106-acre campus. We have two outdoor soccer fields, an indoor soccer field, four basketball courts, a baseball field, a softball field, and a student strength and conditioning facility.
- Varsity girls volleyball begins August 14th 3:00pm -5:00pm
- Varsity boys & girls soccer begins August 14th 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Middle School Boys and Girls teams will practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Middle school boys & girls soccer begins September 4th 3:00pm-5:00pm
- All students MUST have a current Athletic Physical on file in order to participate.
Team Pages and Schedules
Our League: Penn-Jersey Athletic Association